Paul Davis Restoration of Dupage County is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to commercial, residential and institutional properties due to fire, water, mold, storm or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to properties
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and exceptional customer service. Our franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home has been damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!