From clothes and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Dupage County can restore these items and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you see how much there is to think about. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear items that were once immediately considered ruined are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Naperville to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.